Traffic stop leads to drug arrest | Crime
A 52-year-old man from South Carrolton is facing drug-related charges after being arrested during a traffic stop Tuesday.
Kentucky State Police say a trooper stopped Tony W. Vincent on a seat belt violation in the Bremen area around 2 p.m. The trooper determined that Vincent was driving his pickup truck under the influence and placed him under arrest.
A search of his vehicle turned up meth, marijuana and several items of drug paraphernalia. He's facing possession and drug trafficking charges in addition to the traffic-related citations.
Top Hopkins-Muhlenberg County Stories
Upcoming Events near Hopkins-Muhlenberg County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Child dies after falling from counter at Henderson Captain D's
- Henderson man reports to jail, accused of taping contraband to his groin
- Traffic stop leads to arrests on several drug charges
- Henderson falls out of list of Kentucky's 10 largest cities
- Henderson man accused of causing life-threatening injuries to 7-month-old