Four arrested for meth making in Muhlenberg Co. | Crime
Four men, all under the age of 21, have been arrested after Muhlenberg County Sheriff’s officers say they found chemicals and equipment used for making meth in a building near the residence.
Nicholas S. Barbre, 20, Jeremy L. Gidcumb, 18, and Jeffery A. Douglas, 20, who lived on the property at 130 West Drake St., in Drakesboro, and James W. Fulkerson, 19,Central City, were each charged with Manufacturing Methamphetamine.
The four men are in the Muhlenberg County Detention Center under a $20,000 cash bond.
Top Hopkins-Muhlenberg County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local veterans interviewed for documentary
- It's National EMS Week, with a heavy reminder of how needed they are
- Rain halted district baseball game to resume today
- KY magazine partners with celebrated O'boro artist to create issue cover
- Public Meeting on KY 144 reconstruction in Daviess County scheduled for Thursday