Central City man arrested after chase | Crime
A Central City man was arrested Thursday after a brief pursuit in the Bremen area.
A state trooper says he attempted to stop a 2002 Mercury Sable driven by 30-year-old Michael D. Robinson on Gishton Road for various traffic offenses but Robinson took off northbound onto KY 81, then made a sudden turn onto Billy Drake Road.
The pursuit continued onto Brittany Lane where Robinson drove through a yard, then got out and tried to run away.
Robinson was captured and taken to the Muhlenberg County Detention Center where he's now facing a multitude of charges including:
1) Speeding 26 MPH or > Over the Speed Limit
2) Reckless Driving
3) Disregarding Stop Sign
4) Fleeing/Evading Police 1st Degree – Motor Vehicle
5) Fleeing/Evading Police 1st Degree – On Foot
6) Resisting Arrest
7) DUI 1st (Aggravated)
8) Wanton Endangerment 1st Degree (4 counts)
9) Failure of Non-Owner to Maintain Insurance 1st
10) Execution of Parole Violation Warrant