Three hurt after Muhlenberg Co. ATV wreck | News
Three members of a Bremen family were hurt Tuesday night when the all terrain vehicle they were riding rolled over on KY 423.
Kentucky State Police say 34-year-old Bobby Oldham was driving and lost control of the vehicle which was carrying his wife Robin,32, and six-year-old daughter Mallory.
Bobby Oldham and his wife were flown to Deaconess Hospital by Air Evac. Both were reported in good condition Wednesday afternoon.
Mallory Oldham was treated at the scene by Muhlenberg County EMS.
Top Hopkins-Muhlenberg County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning