Sheriff: Hopkins County woman hurt in DUI wreck | News
A 62-year-old Manitou woman was injured Sunday afternoon in a single-vehicle crash on Manitou Road.
The Hopkins County Sheriff's Department says Alma J. Travis was intoxicated when she ran off the road, struck an earth embankment and overturned in a ditch line. First responders were able to remove her from the wrecked vehicle and she was taken to a local hospital for treatment.
Top Hopkins-Muhlenberg County Stories
Upcoming Events near Hopkins-Muhlenberg County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- EXCLUSIVE: Investigator wants case of child death at restaurant reexamined
- Child dies after falling from counter at Henderson Captain D's
- Henderson man reports to jail, accused of taping contraband to his groin
- Traffic stop leads to arrests on several drug charges
- Henderson falls out of list of Kentucky's 10 largest cities