West Hopkins asst. principal named | Schools
April M. Willett has been named assistant principal at West Hopkins School. She most recently served as curriculum coordinator at Madisonville North Hopkins High School.
”This is a wonderful opportunity for me, and I can't wait to work with the students, faculty and community,” she said.
Willett started her education career in 2001 as an English teacher at MNHHS. She held that position until 2009. During that time she also served as English Department chairwoman, student council adviser and dance team coach. For the past three years, she has been curriculum coordinator at the school.
She earned her bachelor's degree in secondary education/English and her master's degrees in secondary education/English and school administration, all from Murray State University. She expects to complete an education specialist degree in school administration from MSU in 2013.
Top Hopkins-Muhlenberg County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- No Summer Concert Series on Friday nights this year
- HPD: Henderson man drunk, carrying pot while burglarizing garage
- Repainting of Twin Bridges to be funded with money from gasoline tax
- HPD: Drunk man arrested, threatens to blow up police department
- KSP: Man in Zion store parking lot narrowly escapes out of control car